The adventurous all-rounder
Spending your day away from the usual tracks? The new Passat Alltrack with 4MOTION is your perfect choice with performance and comfort to take every drive that little bit further.
Fitted out with a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder petrol engine with 162kW of power and 7-speed dual clutch automatic transmission, the new Passat Alltrack is equipped for whatever road you choose to journey.
Adapts to your world
The new Passat Alltrack has been engineered to be with you on every adventure. So, whether it’s the ski fields or the school run, you can take on any trip in confidence.
At home in any backdrop
Every new destination feels like home when you’ve got everything you need inside the new Passat Alltrack. It’s how driving should feel.
Cruise into every adventure
A little help here and there never goes amiss, especially on those longer trips. Luckily with the Passat Alltrack’s IQ.DRIVE safety systems at your back, you can enjoy every minute of every trip.
Europe is on sale
Save up to $7,000 on the Volkswagen Passat Alltrack this month
Paasat Alltrack on runout now
Get the Euro travel you’ve always dreamt of with our adventurous all-rounder wagon. With a spacious interior and packed with features, the Passat Alltrack is ready for all roads.
With class-leading safety systems and unmistakable Volkswagen design, you'll always arrive in comfort and style.
Made for wide open spaces
When you’ve got a full day of things to check off, the last thing you need is a standard, uncomfortable ride. The new Passat Alltrack sports a spacious interior and dynamic styling with familiar convenience, reliability and comfort.
Steals the view
Who says you can’t explore and look good at the same time? With fresh, flowing contours, the new Passat Alltrack displays an expressive and self-assured appearance that looks at home on any road, track or landscape.
Experience comfort at its best with front seats that feature Nappa leather upholstery and an electric back rest. Plus, with heated front seats with driver massage in the Passat Alltrack, you’ll want to find excuses to keep driving.
Panoramic glass sunroof
Open up to the world
Capture your scenic surroundings with the *optional panoramic glass sunroof on your road trip. It’ll be a big hit with your passengers.
*$2,500 extra cost
Carves its own path
A dynamic exterior isn’t without its bold wheels. With 19” Albertville alloy wheels on the new Passat Alltrack, it’s not afraid to make an impression.
Top performer in the outdoors
With the performance and drive found in the new Passat Alltrack, you’ll be tempted to take every drive that little bit further.
Safer everyday with IQ.DRIVE
The new Passat Alltrack features a comprehensive suite of driver assistance systems that has your back.
Help you can count on
Safety comes first in the new Passat Alltrack. Using a multi-function camera and radar, your semi-autonomous assistant, Travel Assist, can ensure you stay within lane markings, monitor potential collisions and even adapt your speed to traffic situations.
Tight spot? Not to worry.
Parking will be a lot easier than you think. Impress friends, family and the occasional pedestrian as you easily glide into tricky parallel and right-angle spots with Park Assist. 360° Area View is also available so you don’t get any surprises when you’re parking.
Always on the lookout
Keeping people safe is all a part of the new Passat Alltrack. Front Assist and Proactive Occupant Protection are systems that detect hazards and activate protective mechanisms to tighten seatbelts, roll the windows up or even bring the car to a stop.
Convenient technology for everyone
Wherever you’re going and whoever you’re driving, the new Passat Alltrack features the latest intuitive and easy-to-use tech that’ll satisfy both the driver and passenger.
Lights the way
The LED headlights make night time driving safer and more comfortable. So the next time you’re out late, you can drive with complete confidence.
No cables required
The Passat Alltrack comes with wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. This means your phone does not need to be plugged into the USB-C ports to enable this great technology.
Feels just right
A third set of climate controls has been added for those riding in the back. This way, the rear passengers can also enjoy setting their own temperature. But if the younger ones start fighting over it, you also have the option to lock it through the infotainment system.
Disclaimer by Volkswagen
- 1. The information provided on the Volkswagen New Zealand website is for information purposes only
- 2. A Volkswagen New Zealand reserves the right to extend, withdraw or change all offers *Prices are shown in New Zealand dollars, include GST and exclude on road costs
- 3. Weekly finance price is subject to change due to interest rates*. Please see the full terms and conditions for Volkswagen Finance for more information. www.volkswagen.co.nz/finance
- 4. Fuel consumption is based on the combined fuel consumption figure
- 5. International models might be shown for illustrative purposes only, and New Zealand specifications may vary
- 6. Some colours in these images are not available in New Zealand, the product guide contains the correct colours available to the New Zealand market
- 7. Additional and optional accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Optional accessories and add-on packages are available at an additional cost
- 8. App-Connect is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service, and connection cable (sold separately)
- 9. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices
- 10. Leather appointed seats have a combination of genuine and artificial leather, but are not wholly leather