With its sharpened exterior design, new level of interior quality and enhanced technical features, the new T‑Roc exudes confidence and emphasises its strong personality.Book a Test Drive
Strength comes from within
The T‑Roc experience is enhanced with the latest generation infotainment system, enabling greater connectivity and technology all-round.
Exterior and Interior
A confident look
From front to rear, the new T‑Roc impresses with its newly introduced designed light design. The characteristic LED daytime running lights and modern, darkened tail light clusters catch the eye from a distance.
Made for comfort
The best place is reserved for you
Enjoy the ride in the 'Nappa' leather^ power-adjustable front seats. You can easily adapt it to your stature. This relieves the strain on your back and ensures high sitting comfort and relaxation. This means that even the commute to work becomes a wellness outing.
Exclusive to 'R-Line' and 'R'. Key features include:
- Driver side electric adjustments with memory function
- Heated function (Driver & Front passenger)
^Leather apponited seats have a combination of genuine and artificial leather, but are not wholly leather.
Multifuntioning steering wheel
It's all about you
With the multifunction steering wheel, you not only control the new T‑Roc, but also the radio, media player, voice control, phone and the view of the Digital Cockpit instrument cluster. In the T‑Roc Life, it creates an exclusive ambience with its elegant leather cover and gearshift paddles. And if you opt for the T‑Roc R-Line, the Sport styled steering wheel is heated and equipped with R-Line branding.
Climatronic with touch interface
Responds to you
The Climatronic air-conditioning system in the new T‑Roc ensures a pleasant climate all-round. The control and displays are now digitalised and are accessible via a touchscreen at the touch of a finger, making operation extremely intuitive and giving the cockpit a particularly modern look. The functional guide grooves also ensure easy and convenient operation while driving. This means that the perfect temperature is only a touch away.
Looking good for you: the T‑Roc wheel range
Stylish alloy wheels help round off the expressive look of the new T‑Roc. T‑Roc Life is equipped with the 17" Johannesburg alloy, while the R-Line trim level features the exclusive looking 18" Nevada alloys.
IQ.DRIVE and Technology
IQ.DRIVE - Latest Volkswagen Active Safety Systems
Standard active safety equipment in the new T‑Roc includes both Lane Assist - Lane Keeping System and Front Assist - Autonomous Emergency Braking System, which can recognise pedestrians and vehicles and can automatically brake in an emergency to reduce the severity of the accident or - in the ideal case - to avoid an accident. The T‑Roc is also equipped with additional standard assistance systems, such as Side Assist - Blind Spot Monitoring and Adaptive Cruise Control with Travel Assist.
Another highlight: intelligent light
Whether you’re out and about during the day or night or in bad weather, the IQ.LIGHT LED matrix headlights (Exclusive to R), ensure better visibility. While Dynamic Light Assist ensures that oncoming traffic is not dazzled even when the main beam headlights are active, the individual LED segments of the high-tech light system ensure better light distribution by specific activation and deactivation depending on the driving situation. This can not only increase your safety, but also that of other road users.
Easy Open & Close
The everyday helper for easy loading
Do you have your hands full of luggage again? With the Easy Open & Close package (only on R-Line and R), the Keyless Access system recognises the vehicle key in your pocket. Just a small movement under the rear end is all it takes – and the electric boot lid opens or closes automatically. As you can see, innovative technologies make a lot of things easier in everyday life.
Proactive occupant protection system
Responds to emergencies before they become serious
Standard equipment: the proactive occupant protection system can detect precarious situations where accidents are possible and automatically take precautions depending on the situation.
- Windows and sliding sunroof are closed to just a small gap in order to optimise the effect of the airbags
- The front safety belts are tightened in a flash to securely restrain the driver and front passenger
- The hazard lights are activated
Ready to make the first move?
Talk to one of our authorised dealers for more details.Book a Test Drive
An iconic style
Connectivity and Infotainment
Keep your eyes on the most important thing: the road
The all‑new 8" Digital Instrument Cluster with attractive user interface & graphics provides all the information relevant to you in the new T‑Roc TSI Life. Using the multifunction steering wheel, you can therefore conveniently access functions such as audio, phone or assist systems via the instrument cluster while driving. Need more?
A 10.25" high-resolution Active Info Display in the new T‑Roc R-Line and R offers even a wider range of individual configuration and additional displays like turn-by-turn satellite navigation route guidance and much more.
BeatsAudio sound system
This sound is hard to beat
Do you like to turn the volume up sometimes? With the optional^ 300-watt sound system (only for R-Line and R) from Beats by Dr. Dre, you get a sound experience on board that you can both see and feel. Six perfectly matched high-end loudspeakers ensure excellent sound in every seat, and the additional subwoofer sends its extra-deep bass sound directly into the pit of your stomach without any major detours. It’s all controlled via your infotainment system, which already welcomes you with a Beats by Dr. Dre screen when you get into the car.
^Optional package includes the BeatsAudio sound system and Panoramic Sunroof.
More than bits and bytes
The connectivity offers from Volkswagen give you more convenience and entertainment. The connection of your T‑Roc to your smartphone brings you to your destination more relaxed - all you have to do is drive yourself.
The T-Roc Variants
T-Roc TSI Life 2WD
Features of T-Roc TSI Life 2WD
- 1.4TSI Engine (110kW, 250Nm)
- 17” Johannesburg Alloy Wheel
- LED headlights
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Front Assist (Autonomous Emergency Braking)
- Lane Assist (Lane Keeping Assist)
- Light Assist (Automatic high-beam system)
- 8" Composition Media Infotainment system
- App-Connect (Android Auto & Apple Car Play)
- KESSY: Keyless entry with Push Button Start
- Climatronic 2-zone air conditioning system
T-Roc TSI R-line 2WD
Features of T-Roc TSI R-line 2WD
- In Addition to TSI Life 2WD:
- 18” Nevada Alloy Wheels
- Premium LED Headlights
- 8” Discover Media Satellite Navigation
- 10.25” Active Info Display
- Wireless App-Connect (Apple Car Play & Android Auto)
- R-Line exclusive exterior & interior
- R-Line ‘Nappa’ leather upholstery
- Power Adjustable Drivers seat with memory function & Lumbar support
- Heated front seats
- Driving Profile Selection
- Sports Suspension with Progressive Steering
For the first time ever, the legendary Volkswagen R name plate is now available in our small compact SUV. The T‑Roc R stands tall at the top of the T‑Roc range pecking order, delivering breathtaking agility, powerful design cues and everyday usability.Discover more
- 1. The information provided on the Volkswagen New Zealand website is for information purposes only
- 2. A Volkswagen New Zealand reserves the right to extend, withdraw or change all offers *Prices are shown in New Zealand dollars, include GST and exclude on road costs
- 3. Weekly finance price is subject to change due to interest rates*. Please see the full terms and conditions for Volkswagen Finance for more information. www.volkswagen.co.nz/finance
- 4. Fuel consumption is based on the combined fuel consumption figure
- 5. International models might be shown for illustrative purposes only, and New Zealand specifications may vary
- 6. Some colours in these images are not available in New Zealand, the product guide contains the correct colours available to the New Zealand market
- 7. Additional and optional accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Optional accessories and add-on packages are available at an additional cost
- 8. App-Connect is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service, and connection cable (sold separately)
- 9. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices
- 10. Leather appointed seats have a combination of genuine and artificial leather, but are not wholly leather
- 11. Vehicle availabilty will vary acros Volkswagen range, please stay in the know with delivery timelines.
- 12. ^NZ Gov't. Clean Car rebate/fee may apply. Check here