The Power of Beauty
Impressive design and performance
The Volkswagen T‑Roc R exudes outstanding performance in our most compact SUV. It boasts high-quality features and generates that iconic 'R thing' in terms of pure driving excitement and outright fun. The new T‑Roc R stands for breathtaking agility and powerful design combined with everyday usability, ideal for either the inner city or the more rural country roads across New Zealand.Book a Test Drive
There are many highlights in the T‑Roc R. Here are three at a glance:
Power that you can feel
Fasten your seat belt and enjoy the pure G-force: 221kW and 400Nm make it all possible.
The 9.2" Discover Pro navigation system is the central control element: clear overview, control with R-specific skin and a special Race mode as a selectable driving profile.
The strong R personality is underlined by distinctive details such as the chrome-look mirror covers.
Europe is on sale
T‑Roc R now available at $69,990
Experience the rush of driving a high-performance SUV and save up to $7,000 for a limited time only.
2. The T‑Roc offer is valid until 31st December 2023 or while stocks last. It is not available with any other special offer and does not apply to demonstrators, used cars, government and rental purchases. All vehicles must be registered within the campaign period. All pricing includes GST and excludes On Road Costs.
Listen to your inner drive
The 2.0L TSI is a highly responsive turbocharged engine, which is designed to deliver maximum torque of 400Nm from an engine speed as low as 2,000rpm. The driver can make use of superb power delivery across a wide range of engine speed.
Motorsports feeling every day
Superior vehicle dynamics are achieved thanks to the 'R' specific suspension system with the Electronically Controlled Dampers and Driving Profile Selection offering an optimum level of driving comfort and enjoyment at all times.
Power at the push of a button
WA large number of driving profiles can be selected at any time by pressing the R-button. In the Individual profile, the driving systems can be fine-tuned for a wide range of different situations and according to your individual needs. Launch Control offers traction-enhanced acceleration with outstanding utilisation of the drive torque in combination with a correspondingly configured stability control system.
Akrapovič titanium exhaust
Sporty look. Sporty sound.
The optional titanium exhaust system not only looks great, it sounds great too. The system developed together with Akrapovič is highly temperature-resistant thanks to its titanium alloy and is distinguished by its unique, rich sound.
Are you for T-Roc R?
Performance for the eyes
The powerful vehicle catches the eye with its newly designed radiator grille featuring the R-logo and shiny silver strip made of anodised aluminium. Striking highlights are provided by the roof spoiler and the rear bumper in the same colour as the vehicle with visual air intakes and diffuser. The new T‑Roc R comes with sports running gear and an exhaust system with two twin tailpipes as standard.
A sports feeling on the road
The T‑Roc R exclusive 19" Estoril Alloy wheel guarantees sporty driving dynamics. Plus, it is easy to see the big blue 'R' brake callipers!
Nappa leather heated front sports seats provide ultimate comfort mixed with performance & styling, as they offer lateral support during dynamic cornering. The Blue stitching and R logo on the seats finish off a stylish look for this 'R' exclusive package for the T‑Roc.
9.2 Discover Pro
The 9.2" Discover Pro navigation system is the driver’s control centre. Featuring an R-specific skin, it shows information in a clear way and permits optimum vehicle control. The driving profiles that can be selected here include a special Race mode, which offers an especially powerful driving feeling.
Race car feeling
Handling that you otherwise might expect only in motorsport: the progressive steering of the T‑Roc R offers better vehicle control for abrupt driving manoeuvres.
Ready to make the first move?
Current availability for T‑Roc R test drives across New Zealand may vary from region to region. Please discuss with your local dealership for more details.Book a Test Drive
T-Roc R Variant
Features of T-Roc R
- 19" Estoril Alloy Wheel
- 221kW and 400Nm
- 7 Speed DSG with Launch control
- 4MOTION All-Wheel Drive
- Adaptive Chassis Control (DCC) - Electrically Controlled Dampers
- Front Assist (Autonomous Emergency Braking)
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Travel Assist
- Lane Assist (Lane Keeping System)
- Matrix LED Headlights
- Nappa Leather Heated Front Sports Seats
- 'R' exclusive exterior and interior treatments
- 'R' exclusive Leather-covered multifunction sports steering wheel
- 9.2” Discover Pro Satellite Navigation
- 10.25” TFT-LCD Active Info Display
- 1. The information provided on the Volkswagen New Zealand website is for information purposes only
- 2. A Volkswagen New Zealand reserves the right to extend, withdraw or change all offers *Prices are shown in New Zealand dollars, include GST and exclude on road costs
- 3. Weekly finance price is subject to change due to interest rates*. Please see the full terms and conditions for Volkswagen Finance for more information. www.volkswagen.co.nz/finance
- 4. Fuel consumption is based on the combined fuel consumption figure
- 5. International models might be shown for illustrative purposes only, and New Zealand specifications may vary
- 6. Some colours in these images are not available in New Zealand, the product guide contains the correct colours available to the New Zealand market
- 7. Additional and optional accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Optional accessories and add-on packages are available at an additional cost
- 8. App-Connect is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service, and connection cable (sold separately)
- 9. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices
- 10. Leather appointed seats have a combination of genuine and artificial leather, but are not wholly leather
- 11. Vehicle availabilty will vary acros Volkswagen range, please stay in the know with delivery timelines.
- 12. ^NZ Gov't. Clean Car rebate/fee may apply. Check here