The new Tiguan Allspace offers the best of both worlds. With seven seats it offers the agility, comfort, and style you crave in an SUV, whilst catering for the practicalities of everyday kiwi life.
The new Allspace shows no boundaries when it comes to seamless technological integration. High-resolution displays and touch-sensitive surfaces dominate, such as the 3-zone “Air Care Climatronic” air conditioning system. Or, you can operate the stereo or navigation system ‘hands-free’, thanks to the voice control system (exclusive to Style and R-Line).
The new Tiguan Allspace features Volkswagen’s most advanced connectivity and driver assistance systems.
Features standard across the range include Front Assist with Autonomous Emergency Brake & Pedestrian Monitoring, Adaptive Cruise Control with Travel Assist and Area View Camera and more.
Performance and driving dynamics
An enhanced driving experience featuring 1.4L and 2.0L powertrains with 110-162kW of power and 250-350Nm of torque. Tackle any terrain in optimum safety, with 4MOTION All-Wheel-Drive (Style and R-Line models).
An enhanced driving experience
No matter which engine or drivetrain you choose, the all‑new Tiguan Allspace will back up its athletic looks and ultimate practicality, with an enhanced driving experience for you and your precious cargo.
A turbo charged driving experience
The 1.4TSI and 2.0TSI are highly responsive turbocharged engines, which are designed to deliver maximum torque from engine speeds as low as 1,500rpm. As a result, they provide excellent drivability and instant acceleration. The driver can make use of superb power delivery across a wide range of engine speeds, while the driving experience feels surprisingly compact, lightweight, and a terrific balance of power and efficiency.
Ultimate safety for Kiwi roads
The 4MOTION All-Wheel Drive system (exclusive to TSI Style & TSI R-Line) ensures excellent traction, handling and steering response and dynamics. Using the 4MOTION Active Control electronic driving profile program that was specially developed for this all-wheel drive vehicle, the drive properties can be optimally adjusted to the ground surface. Therefore, it constantly monitors driving conditions and reacts to the slightest wheel slip, delivering extra traction to the wheels with the most grip.
Adaptive Chassis Control
One car, many characteristics
With the Adaptive Chassis Control^ (Adaptive dampers), the new Tiguan Allspace lets you soften or sharpen the ride, offering an optimum level of driving comfort and enjoyment at all times. ^Exclusive to TSI R-Line
Featuring Volkswagen’s latest safety technology
The new Allspace could be considered your all-round bodyguard, as it boasts a suite of Volkswagen’s cutting edge active and passive safety* features that are designed to help make our roads safer for drivers, passengers and pedestrians.
*Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices.
All your safety bases covered
Using a radar sensor, the Front Assist (Autonomous Emergency Braking & Pedestrian Monitoring) detects any potential collision ahead, activating a warning to the driver and also applies automatic braking to help prevent the potential collision.
Adaptive Cruise Control with Travel Assist
Long journeys – no drama
Adaptive Cruise Control lets you set the speed you want to travel and the gap you want to allow between you and the car in front, making life easier on longer journeys. Especially on the motorway and on well-maintained roads, Travel Assist can keep you in your lane and maintain your speed, whilst monitoring the distance from the traffic in front.
Area View Camera
Complete visibility for maximum safety
The Area View Camera provides live images of a full 360-degree vision, sending the view straight to your infotainment screen, ensuring that maneuvering and parking is as easy as possible.
Seamless integration and comfort
The all‑new Tiguan Allspace is packed with more technology than ever before, enabling pure driving pleasure for the driver, passengers, and even the family dog!
The ideal system for tech savvy families
The Allspace experience is further enhanced with the latest generation infotainment system, which allows for intuitive operation and refreshingly simple access to information. Features include USB-C ports for optimum connectivity, wireless charging for added convenience, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay and built-in Satellite Navigation with turn-by-turn route guidance (Style & R-Line).
Super power vision for supreme safety
Standard across the range, LED headlights in the new Allspace increase your range of vision and improve visibility when driving at night and in fog. Exclusive to the TSI R-Line AWD variant, the all‑new IQ. LED Matrix headlight with multiple LED’s in each headlight module guide you through the night with enhanced safety by forming a beam pattern that can be adapted to a variety of driving situations.
Active Info Display
A clear picture just for you
Displaying your rev counter, vehicle status and full navigation^ view (^exclusive to Style & R-Line), the cutting edge 10.25” Active Info Display provides all the info you need at a glance and can be customised to show only the things you like to see when travelling. A standard across the Allspace range.
The new Tiguan Allspace Variants
Tiguan Allspace Life
1.4L TSI 2WD | Arriving Q2 2022
Features of Tiguan Allspace Life
- 1.4TSI Engine (110kW, 250Nm)
- 18” Alloy Wheel
- LED headlights
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Travel Assist
- Front Assist (Autonomous Emergency Braking)
- Lane Assist (Lane Keeping System)
- Side Assist (Blind Spot Monitor)
- Area View Monitor
- 8” Composition Media Infotainment System
- App-Connect (Android Auto & Apple CarPlay)
- Wireless charging
- KESSY: Keyless entry with Push Button Start
- Electric Tailgate
- Climatronic 3-zone air conditioning
Tiguan Allspace Style
2.0L TSI AWD | Arriving Q1 2023
Features of Tiguan Allspace Life
Additional to TSI Life 2WD:
- 2.0TSI Engine (140kW, 320Nm)
- 4MOTION All-Wheel Drive
- 7-Speed DSG
- Driving Profile Selection
- Front LED light bar
- 30 Colour ambient Lighting
- Heated steering wheel
- Heated & Ventilated front seats
- 8” Discover Media Satellite Navigation
- Wireless App-Connect (Wireless Android Auto & Wireless Apple CarPlay)
- Leather appointed**seats (Power adjustable, Front seats only)
- Easy Open/Close sensor-controlled tailgate
Tiguan Allspace R-Line
2.0L TSI AWD | Arriving Q1 2023
Features of Tiguan Allspace R-Line
Additional to TSI Style AWD:
- More powerful 2.0TSI Engine (180kW, 370Nm)
- 20” Suzuka Alloy Wheel
- Adaptive Chassis Control (Adaptive Dampers)
- Matrix LED Headlights with Automatic High Beam Control
- R-Line exclusive exterior treatments
- R-Line exclusive multi-function steering wheel
- 9.2” Discover Pro Satellite Navigation
- Heads-Up Display (HUD)
Disclaimer by Volkswagen
- 1. The information provided on the Volkswagen New Zealand website is for information purposes only
- 2. A Volkswagen New Zealand reserves the right to extend, withdraw or change all offers *Prices are shown in New Zealand dollars, include GST and exclude on road costs
- 3. Weekly finance price is subject to change due to interest rates*. Please see the full terms and conditions for Volkswagen Finance for more information. www.volkswagen.co.nz/finance
- 4. Fuel consumption is based on the combined fuel consumption figure
- 5. International models might be shown for illustrative purposes only, and New Zealand specifications may vary
- 6. Some colours in these images are not available in New Zealand, the product guide contains the correct colours available to the New Zealand market
- 7. Additional and optional accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Optional accessories and add-on packages are available at an additional cost
- 8. App-Connect is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service, and connection cable (sold separately)
- 9. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices
- 10. Leather appointed seats have a combination of genuine and artificial leather, but are not wholly leather