Login or Sign Up
- The EK1 has a big heart in a small package. It is super responsive, smooth, stylish, fun to ride and impressively frugal.
- The EK1 is the younger sibling of the EK3. The two eye-catchers are largely identical in appearance and dimensions. The big differences: While the EK3 has an electric motor mounted in the frame, the EK1 is equipped with a wheel hub engine. The peak power is 2.8 kW, and the top speed is limited to 50 kph, and so it classifies as a moped, which means it can be ridden on a car licence.
- With a strong, clean and powerful little motor the EK1 is smoother (and quieter) than any petrol scooter; the EK1 is plucky. It's like it has been designed for Aotearoa New Zealand.
- With a class leading battery bigger means more range and more freedom the EK1 will get up to 80 kilometres on a single charge.
- Highlights of the EK1 equipment: all-round LED lights, automatic light switch-off delay (to help you see after you have parked), cruise control, reverse gear, helmet storage compartment under the seat, disk brakes, bag holder, USB charge port in its handy cubby and ergonomic design.
- The EK1 also comes in a choice of upbeat colours orange and medium blue as well as matt black and pearl gloss white.
- Length: 1900 mm
- Width: 690 mm
- Height: 1130 mm
- Seat hight: 780 mm
- Please note price excludes On Road Costs of $285.
* On Road Costs include Registration, WOF, Pre Delivery inspection, RUC if applicable and dealer delivery charges. From 1st April 2022 vehicles registered in NZ for the first time may also be subject to a Clean Car Discount (CCR) or Clean Car Fee (CCF) based on CO2 emissions. Please confirm the price and inclusions with the seller of the vehicle.