Login or Sign Up
- Modern design, smooth contours, bright colours - a combination of distinctive and award winning style and luxury. Whether young or old, you will love the EK3.
- This electric scooter is spacious, comfortable, clean, quiet and powerful. It was created for everyday use to cover longer distances quickly, elegantly and economically, and for those riders who demand more power.
- Its heart is an inboard 6.2 kW motor. The EK3 is quick off the mark to beat the city traffic and goes on to a top speed in excess of 90 kph (where permissible).
- With a class leading battery bigger means more range and more freedom the EK3 will get up to 80 kilometres on a single charge (depending on rider weight, riding style and terrain).
- EK3 features contactless unlocking, locking and ignition for maximum convenience without compromising on security. The remote key also alloys you to immobilise your scooter from a distance as well as activate and deactivate the alarm.
- Highlights of the EK3 equipment: all-round LED lights, automatic light switch-off delay (to help you see after you have parked), cruise control, reverse gear, helmet storage compartment under the seat, disk brakes, USB charge port in its handy cubby, and ergonomic design.
- You'll need a restricted motorcycle licence or above to be able to ride this scooter.
- Length: 1900 mm
- Width: 690 mm
- Height: 1130 mm
- Seat height: 780 mm
- Limited 2 Year Warranty
- All Horwin scooters and motorcycles come with a Limited 2 Year, 10, 000 kilometre Warranty (whichever comes first).
- The warranty covers protection from failure for 2 years on all major components; Frame, motor, battery, Battery Management System (BMS), while all other components carry a 12 month warranty protecting you from manufacturing defects.
Total amount payable [PAYMENT_TOTAL]. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Comparison Rate of [COMPARISON_DEFAULT] is based on a 5 year secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
* On Road Costs include Registration, WOF, Pre Delivery inspection, RUC if applicable and dealer delivery charges. From 1st April 2022 vehicles registered in NZ for the first time may also be subject to a Clean Car Discount (CCR) or Clean Car Fee (CCF) based on CO2 emissions. Please confirm the price and inclusions with the seller of the vehicle.